which we may obtain when you seek to access and use our website.
CFO@CALL Pty Ltd only collects such information as is necessary to conduct business with you. You will always know what information is being collected, and will have the option to choose how CFO@CALL Pty Ltd utilises your information to communicate with you. We will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way.
CFO@CALL Pty Ltd will only use personal or business information you have supplied in order to:
• identify you as a client;
• provide better service to you, your business partners and your employees;
• operate our business as it pertains to you;
• keep you informed about CFO@CALL Pty Ltd services and those of relevant business partners;
• fulfil legal and regulatory obligations;
• provide you with our e-newsletter;
• communicate with you about special CFO@CALL Pty Ltd initiatives;
• send you information about products and services we offer.
By giving us information, you consent to these uses.
We have implemented procedures and installed equipment to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, although because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that our website is totally protected from hackers or misuse.
Intellectual property laws protect this site and may only be used in the ways described in this notice:
• You may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen.
• You must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice information at this site.
The information displayed within this site:
• is general information provided to market CFO@CALL Pty Ltd products and services.
• is not professional advice
• may not be current or complete
• is subject to change without notice
Many useful services are currently available on the CFO@CALL Pty Ltd website and more services are being planned. Your information gives you authorised access so that you – and only you – can update your personal information, access online help or perform financial transactions.
CFO@CALL Pty Ltd consultants are kept informed about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy through CFO@CALL’s operating procedures, training programs and internal policies. CFO@CALL Pty Ltd will take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce the privacy responsibilities of its consultants. If you have any questions or you believe that CFO@CALL Pty Ltd has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact our Business Development Manager via email – admin@ cfoatcall.com.au. We will then use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine if there is a problem and take the necessary corrective action.